During the 2018 Seahawks season, CenturyLink and the Seattle Seahawks will honor WIAA recognized student-athletes that display leadership, passion and dedication both on and off the field.
If you know a student dedicated to academics, community involvement, leadership, reliability and athletics, they can be the next Century Link High School Athlete of the Week! Coaches, teachers, parents, peers and community members can nominate student-athletes participating in a WIAA recognized sport during the 2018 calendar year.
WIAA recognized sports include the following: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Dance/Drill, Football, Golf, Non-WIAA Water Polo, Girl’s Bowling, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming/Diving, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
Each week, CenturyLink executives and Seahawks personnel will select a nominated student who meets or exceeds the criteria. Nominations will be accepted on https://www.seahawks.com/promotions/centurylink/2018/nominate/ from 8/7/2018 to 11/12/2018.
- Dedication to Academics
- Community Involvement
- Weekly Athletic Performance
- $1,000 donation to his or her school’s Athletic Department
- In-school presentation
- Personalized 2018 Nike Seahawks Jersey
- Custom Seahawks football
- Two (2) game tickets + sideline passes to a Seahawks home game
- Recognition on the HawkVision videoboard
- Recognition in a Seahawks Game Day Broadcast
- Weekly KIRO Radio Segments recognizing Winners
- Recognition on Seahawks.com
- CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week Letterman Jacket Patch