High school students are welcome to apply for an 8 week, paid summer research internship at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Orientation/Welcome Day is June 27, 2019
Program dates for 2019 are July 1 – Aug. 23
- Must have completed 11th grade, but not graduated high school by the beginning of the internship
- Strong scientific interest and academic background
- Be available for the entire duration of the 8-week program
- Ability to participate in an on-campus interview with one or more faculty members and staff
- Short essay response form, transcripts, resume and two teacher or professional recommendations
Don’t meet the eligibility requirements? Please check out this catalog of cancer research internships in science or medicine offered to high school students at institutions nationwide.
Applications for the summer of 2019 will be accepted from Feb. 1 through March 31, 2019.
MORE INFORMATION HERE: https://www.fredhutch.org/en/careers/internship-opportunities/high-school-internship.html