The Seattle Promise program is designed to provide the financial support and personal guidance students need to succeed in college. It’s open to all Seattle public high school graduates regardless of grade point average (GPA) or income! Seattle Promise scholars are eligible for the following:
- Support applying to Seattle Promise and Seattle Colleges and for financial aid
- Full coverage of any tuition expenses remaining after other scholarships and financial aid
- Assistance with choosing and registering for classes
- Preparation for the transition to college
- Guidance through the first two years of college
Encourage your student to visit the College & Career Center during Advisory to learn more about the Seattle Promise. This is a fantastic opportunity for all students either as a first-choice option or as a back-up! Seniors, now is the time to start applying.
Lee Westrick is the Seattle Promise Outreach Specialist for Garfield. You can reach him via email at Lee.Westrick@seattlecolleges.edu or by phone – 206.934.3847.