Join the GHS community and contribute to the Supply Donation Drive for students and teachers for the 2018-2019 school year!
The start of the school year is a time when students and teachers need the most support. As a community, we want to make sure that all students have access to resources that help them feel prepared for their classes. And for teachers to be confident that their students can access resources at school.
Below is a list of supplies that are needed for the Supply Donation Drive. The Drive is underway now and runs through Wednesday, Oct. 31.
- 3-Ring binders
- Folders (2 pockets)
- Loose leaf paper (college-ruled or wide-ruled)
- Composition notebooks
- Graphing notebooks
- Spiral notebooks (one, three, or five subject)
- Pencil pouches
- Highlighters (yellow, pink)
- Pens (blue, black, red)
- Backpacks (12 in solid colors)
- USB drives
- Mechanical pencils (with lead)
- Binder dividers
- Scientific calculators
- Reams of colored paper (for teachers pastels preferable, but some bright colors would also be useful)
- Poster board (classroom projects, single-/tri-fold)
- Granola bars (Cliff, Kind Bars, and Nature Valley)
- Trail Mix (blend of almonds, peanuts, raisins and M &M’s)
- Peanut Butter crackers (individually packaged)
Donated supplies will be organized and stored in the office of Ms. Portia Beard. Ms. Beard has been assigned this student support role by Principal Ted Howard.
Stores to shop for supplies:
- Amazon (Please have items mailed to Garfield High School, 400 23rd Ave. Seattle, WA 98122, Att: Portia Beard)
- Office Depot/Office Max
Dropped-off of supplies should go to the main office to the attention of Portia Beard. If you have additional questions, please contact Ms. Beard at (206) 252-2270, Extension 4.
Thanks for supporting this year’s Garfield High School Community Supply Drive!
Garfield High School Community