Hello from the Garfield High School Community PTSA!
Garfield High School is a school that students absolutely love and take pride in their Bulldog honor. This is all attributed to the amazing teachers, staff and administration.
All of the wonderful accolades for our GHS students, teachers, staff and administration wouldn’t be possible without PARENTS, FAMILIES and VOLUNTEERS!
In order to provide the amazing GHS staff and all students the support they need to succeed in school, and in achieving their goals for their future, we need the Garfield High School PTSA to reflect our diverse parent communities.
This a great time to walk in the journey of Garfield Community PTSA in support of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Creating opportunities for all student, parent, families and community voices to have a seat at the table.
We have plenty of seats and need voices… Leading with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
GHS Community PTSA Positions 2019-2020
- Co-Chair (position held by two people, 1 vacancy)
- Community Engagement Chair (position held by 2 people, 1 vacancy)
- BLT Representatives (position held by 2 people, 2 vacancies)
- Treasurer (position held by 2 people, 1 vacancy)
- Community Events Chair (position held by 2 people, 1 vacancy)
- Communications Chair (position is held by 1 with supports)
- 9th Grade Parent Representative (position held by 2 people)
- 11th Grade Parent Representative (position held by 1 person)
- 12th Grade Parent Representative (position held by 1 person)
If you are interested in joining the GHS Community PTSA please contact email@example.com