Class of 2023eBarkGHS/SPS

Immunizations Information for Graduates

Nurse Rebecca reminds graduating seniors that they may need to access their immunization (vaccine) record, including COVID shots, for college enrollment or future employment.

Students ages 18 or older should set up an account at MyIR, Washington’s immunization database. A parent/guardian can set up an account for students under 18. Once you have an account, you can download an official copy of your immunization record.

If you have questions, stop by the nurse’s office. Take care, Bulldogs!

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab