UPDATE: The final District meeting for people to help define “well-resourced” schools has been switched from Aug. 29 to 5:30 pm Sept. 26. Info on how to connect is to be available at the meetings overview page. Interpretation will be available in: Amharic, ASL, Cantonese, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
SPS is also expected to seek comment via an online survey in September. The feedback is to be used by officials as they consider school closures and other strategies to reduce budget deficits in coming years.
In-person meetings were previously conducted:
- Aug. 8: Garfield HS Commons
- Aug. 10: Madison MS (commons)
- Aug. 14: South Shore PreK-8 (rotunda)
- Aug. 15: Nathan Hale HS (lunchroom)
- Aug. 17: Eagle Staff MS (commons)