There’s still time to join ski bus!
Registration is now first-come, first-served, and extended to our wider community – so get forms turned in ASAP.
Take a chartered bus to ski or snowboard this winter at Summit Central, five Fridays after school (Feb. 9, 16, 23 and March 1, 8). Beginners welcome! Register by Friday, Dec. 15 – before winter break.
Cost: $436 – lessons and transport $250 – transport only. Some financial support available.
To Register: Pick up and return a numbered registration packet from Mr. Johnson, Room 328 OR from the porch at 1451 22nd Ave, 98122.
Students will need to return
- Completed, SIGNED registration form
- SIGNED liability release form
- SIGNED covid acknowlegement form
- Donation/Financial aid request form
- CHECK made out to WebbSki Inc.
- Join Ski Bus Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/garfieldskiparents
- Parental Zoom Meeting – 8PM Tuesday, 11/14: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81578563696
Ski Bus depends on PARENT VOLUNTEERS and CHAPERONES. Join us! Volunteers chaperone the buses, help get students oriented and organized on the mountain, and have fun skiing together. Free lift tickets available. Non-skiers also welcome!
Interested? Please complete or renew your SPS volunteer application.