College Bound Scholarship Conference — Saturday, March 3
12:30 – 1 PM, Registration
1 – 4 PM, Workshops
Workshops for students and parents, refreshments and door prizes, youth services and college fair, learn how to access your scholarship.
Workshops For Students and Parents
- What’s Next: After the FAFSA/WASFA Support for Seniors
- Paying for College for Parents
- Personal Statements and Applying to College
- Career Pathways
- What Classes Should I Take Now to Prepare for College?
- Navigating High School
- College Options Overview (Community College, Trades, 4 year Public and Private Schools)
- Accessing my College Bound Scholarship – Scholarships 101
Transportation and Parking
Parking is free in Central Plaza Garage (NE 41st and 15th Ave NE) after 12 PM
Yellow bus service is available from the following high schools at 12 PM
- Chief Sealth
- Rainier Beach
- West Seattle
The College Bound Scholarship was established by the Legislature in 2007. The purpose of the program is to provide state funded financial aid to low-income students who may not consider college a possibility because of the cost. Learn more about the College Bound Scholarship
For more information or to request special accommodations, call (206) 252-0075 or email email@example.com.
FAFSA Application Links