Counseling Announcements for the Class of 2018:
- Schedule your 12th Grade Meeting in September, October or November! See the counseling secretary in the Counseling Office starting the second week of school to make your appointment. We’ll check your graduation requirements, make sure you have the right courses and talk about life after high school!
- FAFSA filing begins October 1st, 2017. Don’t wait – gather your documents now and be ready to file! If you have questions, please see your counselor.
- 12th graders need to complete the PE Competency Exam in order to meet that graduation requirement. All 12th graders must complete this graduation requirement either by passing the Personal Fitness class or by taking the Competency Exam and earning 50% or higher. If you don’t know your status, check with your counselor. Here is the link to a study guide for the exam.
- Important Dates and Information for the Class of 2018
- 6/7 Senior Celebration Evening Event (time TBA)
- 6/20 Senior Graduation 5 PM