If you have not yet done so, please come by Garfield between the hours of 3p – 6p on Wednesday, May 20 or Thursday, May 21 to pick up a computer.
Listed below is some additional information regarding computer pick-up:
1. All parents/students planning on picking up a computer will be asked to comply with state and local social distancing guidelines, including wearing some form of mask or face covering and staying a distance of 6 feet from each other. Here is a link for further information – https://lcb.wa.gov/agency/
2. Sanitizer will be available.
3. Students may use their personal computers for the remainder of this year. Beginning next year, all students will be asked to use SPS issued computers which will be loaded with district access points and support offered for all students.
4. Here is the form needed if you would like to print and complete prior to arriving at Garfield – ParentStudentAgreement Laptop.pdf
5. Computer pick up will be located outside the front of the gymnasium, under the awning in the front of the building.