– Grad Night happens right after the graduation ceremony on Monday June 13th. Seniors will board the charter buses near the Space Needle, and return to Garfield parking lot the next morning at 4:45am.
– It’s an annual tradition at Garfield, and a fun and safe graduation party for all seniors. Safety of the kids is the top most priority for us.
– The location of the party is the only secret. Seniors will not find out where they are going until the buses reach the venue.
– We have adult chaperones (Garfield teachers and parents) there to take care of your kids.
– Kids will leave their cellphones in bus storage upon arrival, so they can fully enjoy each other without their electronics! We will have emergency phone numbers should you have to reach your kids during the night.
– Ticket price is $175 per senior, we also offer $75 discounted tickets, $25 tickets for Free/Reduced lunch students, and $0 full scholarship tickets. All seniors are invited to come! We have full support from the PTSA to cover all the cost if ticket price is any concern.
– Tickets can be found on this website: https://garfieldptsa.ejoinme.org/MyPages/GradNightTicketSales/tabid/550547/Default.aspx
– After purchasing your tickets, please fill out the required forms and return them, sooner rather than later, to Garfield front office. Ticket is not issued until forms are received.
– We are still looking for chaperones for the party, ideally parents of non-senior class (unless your kid is totally fine with you being at the party!) and volunteers to help with bus loading. Please consider staying longer after graduation. Traditionally Grad Night is a pay-it-forward volunteering event for parents of juniors. We need 20 chaperones in order for the party to happen. No experience needed, just parents who are willing to stay up all night for others kids!
– Any questions: email Grad Night co-chairs Linda and Curtis at GarfieldGN2022@gmail.com. Thank you and please sign up!