It is a tradition at Garfield that freshmen, sophomores, juniors and their parents/guardians volunteer each year to put on a celebration for the seniors. It begins with an awards presentation in the Quincy Jones Auditorium, and is followed by a dinner for seniors and their families in The Commons. Service hours are available for all students who volunteer to help!
The event is on Thursday, June 7, from 5:30 – 8:30 PM with the following volunteer time slots:
- Set-up and Decorations: 4 – 5 PM (students and adults)
- Ushers: 5 – 6 PM (students)
- Food arranging: 6 – 7 PM (students and adults)
- Food serving: 7:30 – 9 PM (students and adults)
- Clean-up: 8:30 – 9:30 PM (students and adults)
Please consider helping out at this wonderful event, and remember that when your student is a senior, younger students will put on the event for you!
PLEASE SIGN UP HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/g