The next window for purchasing Garfield’s yearbook, The Arrow, runs Sept. 27-Oct. 18.
—> Buy on the “SchoolPay” website.
(Parents/guardians can also access SchoolPay on the non-mobile version of The Source. Look for it in the tabs on left of screen).
The price is $60. Eligible students may have the cost reduced. (See below.)
About Yearbook Purchasing
Pre-purchase of the Arrow is possible only during a few 2- to 3-week windows spread through the year. This schedule allows it to be sold without tax.
- It is important to pre-order the yearbook, as the school is not able to buy “extra” copies to have available in mid-June.
- Seniors who may not be able to afford a yearbook should contact their counselor or the yearbook teacher, Mr. Lovre. PTSA funds help support reduced-cost options.
Other Yearbook info:
Seniors should submit portraits, baby pictures and quotes by Nov. 9.
- Each student may submit one “Senior Portrait” photo and one baby photo. The photos should be the highest quality possible and the dimensions should be 3:4.
- If no photos are submitted, The Arrow will use the one taken in September during Picture Day at GHS.
- Seniors may also submit a quote to appear with the photos. Quotes can be no more than 150 characters, and must be school appropriate.
- Submissions are through an online form.
Senior ads are on sale until mid-March! More info.