This is [a reminder] about learning opportunities that are offered through the Skills Center of Seattle Public Schools. Applications for our free school year courses are available online, and paper applications will be sent to your home address. Our advanced, technical courses prepare students for college, careers and life.
- Students who are 16 to 20 years old may take school year Skills Center courses
- Classes run 2.5 hours, Monday through Friday
- Students earn high school Career and Technical Education (CTE) credit
- Some courses offer chances to earn math, science or English high school credit, college credit and industry certifications
- Students may take a Skills Center course at any location, regardless of the high school they attend
- Transportation is provided to and from Skills Center courses from a student’s home school
- Sign up online at http://skillscenter.seattlesch
ools.org/ or use a paper application, and talk to your school counselor to make sure the class fits your schedule
We hope you’ll join us at the Skills Center!
Dan Golosman, principal of the Seattle Skills Center