The Garfield ASB need your help to make the Spring Formal on Friday, March 9 a success!
- Can you chaperone from 8 to 11 PM? Please contact Talis at email@example.com and copy Beia at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Antoncich at email@example.com. Provide your phone number, full name, and relation to Garfield
- The dance will feature a photo booth! Silver, gold or white balloons are needed (as pictured above) to set up as a background and to place around the venue. Please refrain from buying any shaped balloons. Additionally, if you have props for the photo booth, that would be awesome!
- Tablecloths are also needed in a sleek and modern style—preferably in white or black
- The final touch are fresh flowers to match the spring theme
- All decor should be dropped off next Wednesday, March 7 in the Activity Center at Garfield.
Thank you so much and Happy Spring!