Student missed the Picture Days in September? New students and those who missed the original ID/Yearbook photo sessions at Garfield should plan on having a photo taken on Nov. 3.
Oct. 30 Update: Garfield sent students an email on Oct. 27 with instructions how to do the mandatory registration if they wish to have photos taken Nov. 3.
Ordering printed or digital photos
- Retake/Makeup Day, Nov. 3
- Families of students who haven’t had a photo taken for 2023-24: You can pre-order the photos to be taken: Make-up & Retake Day Pre-orders.
- Families who pre-ordered photos for Sept. 7-8 Picture Days, received them, and would like a retake?: Student should register for the Nov. 3 Retake Day and on that day return their photo package in exchange for a retake at no charge.
- Original Photo Days, Sept. 6-7
- View and order photos using your student’s SPS school ID number and an email address: Sept 6-7 Picture Days
About ID Cards
- ID cards will be printed offsite for makeup/new student photos
- ID cards will not be printed for retake photos