The Freestone Future Leaders scholarship is open to all graduating high school seniors, or college students enrolled full-time in an accredited two or four-year university or college. Each year, five students will be awarded with a $5,000 tuition reimbursement, totaling $100,000 in financial support for 20 students over four years.
Who Should Apply
We encourage all high school seniors or current undergraduates who are involved in meaningful extracurricular activities, demonstrate a commitment to improving their communities, and who possess an entrepreneurial spirit to apply.
Please be mindful of the following key dates when encouraging students to apply:
- April 1, 2019 – Application deadline
- May 8, 2019 – Freestone Future Leaders announced
How to Apply
To apply for a Freestone Future Leaders scholarship, candidates’ submissions must include the following:
- Completed scholarship form;
- Answer to long format essay prompt;
- Attached letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, professor or community influencer.
Please see the full list of instructions and rules on our website’s scholarship page.