Register for Parenting Workshop at Next PTSA Meeting
Garfield PTSA will be hosting “Parenting Your High Schooler,” a free, idea-filled online workshop led by staff from PEPS, the Seattle nonprofit known for programs supporting new parents and (now) families with teens.
This event will be part of the PTSA’s next General Meeting:
Tuesday, March 14, 6:30-8:30 pm, via Zoom.
All are welcome!
We ask that you register for this meeting if you plan to attend, to help us adjust capacity and manage the Breakout Room portion of the workshop.
Even if you already automatically receive the monthly PTSA meeting link via email, please register by March 10 at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvf-mprjsjGdAdDOPz0Qcf8u730FrJYLqN!
More about what you’ll do in the “Parenting Your High Schooler” workshop:
- Understand the science behind teen behavior
- Learn about responsive parenting
- Talk about some issues in a Breakout Room session
- Takeaway: 13 tips for supporting the growth and health of your teen’s brain
- Hear about a new PEPS program for parents of teens
The workshop will be about 75 minutes, and the meeting is also expected to include a Garfield update by Principal Hart and toward the end of the evening, a brief PTSA Board meeting.
Questions? Contact us!