June 15-16: Senior Finals
June 22: Senior Breakfast in the Commons, 9am
- Students can pick up P&W or gold cords & valedictorian medals during this time
June 22-23: Senior Check-Out via e-mail (see details below)
June 26: Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal in the Gym, 10am
June 26: Graduation Ceremony at Memorial Stadium, 5pm
- Students should arrive by 4:15pm
- The student’s school counselor will send an email to the student’s school email stating that they have either met graduation requirements or that they need to complete additional tasks in order to meet graduation requirements.
- The counselor’s email stating that a student has completed all graduation requirements will serve as the “ticket” to enter the graduation ceremony. Students must be prepared to show the counselor’s email as they enter the graduation ceremony.
- Students with outstanding issues will have to meet with their counselor on a drop-in basis to resolve the issues.
Seniors must complete the following prior to check-out:
- Naviance (instructions below)
- Build a Resume (make sure to follow instructions all the way to the end)
- After High School Plan
- SPS Grad Survey
- Strengths Explorer or Achieve Works activity
- Complete the Garfield Post High School Survey (https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=WNEx1HRgMkiHg1Hqb23SJ5W4QekvLvRMv73D_Fyzl2RURFRWQ0FDTVJDUTA3OTJFTDRKQTBCSVhDRi4u).
- Complete your PE test and submit any remaining PE waiver forms
- If you took and passed Personal Fitness, no need to take the test (this is the only exception to taking the PE test).
- If you already took the test, you passed and are good to go (no need to email about it).
- If you have not taken the PE test and did not take and pass Personal Fitness, please reach out to your school counselor ASAP.
- PE waiver forms are available on the school counseling website and hard copies are available in the Counseling Office.
Take care and finish strong!